Tour Code: WCT009 Price: 2500 BahtTime: 08.30-16.30
Adventures’ experience apart from city. Out of Chiang Mai’s city town, there are many activities await you to try for the experience that will be unforgettable for a life time. Elephant Park is situated in the beautiful Maetaman Valley some 50 kilometers north of Chiang Mai. It is home to over 50 elephants offering you a chance to be close to these majestic animals. Relax while the elephants show off their skill, strength and dexterity in a demonstration that will astound you. After the show , take the elephant riding around the forest area then continue to take the oxcart riding which was one of the local transportation in the past. Then have lunch before taking the bamboo rafting along Mae Tang river . Finally, visit the orchid and butterfly farm before the returning back to Chiang Mai.
Highlights & Features:
- A good chance to be close to these majestic animals.
- Adventures’ experience apart from city
- Visit lovely elephant shows, displays of forestry work and other skills.
- A good chance to take an elephant ride and ox-carting
- Enjoy bamboo rafting.
- Visit several beautiful orchid and butterfly farms.
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 08:30 am.
- See elephant show
- Elephant Riding
- Bamboo rafting
- Orchid and butterfly farm
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
This tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel insurance
This tour excludes:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
Thing to bring:
- Sun cream
- Insect Spray
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Personal Medication
The price: 2,500 baht per person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax)
Type of the trip: Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour