Tour Code: WCH007 Price: 9000 BahtTime: 2 Days 1 Night
SUV Car 1-5 seats with English Speaking Tour guide/Driver : 9,000 baht
Day 1: Chiang Mai – Wat Baan Den Temple – Chiang Dao Cave – Buatong Waterfall – Doi Ang Khang
- Pick up from your hotel at 08.30 am.
- Wat Baan Den is an amazingly attractive and unusual Thai Temple. In 1988 the new Abbot of Wat Ban Den set out to create the most beautiful Thai Temple in the area.
- Visit Chiang Dao Cave where these are Burmese style Buddha images, beautiful stalactites and stalagmites & Temple
- Relax at Buatong Waterfall (Limestone Waterfall)
Day 2: Explore Doi Ang Khang – Chiang Mai
- Explore Doi Angkhang – This remote mountainous region is located in up north Chiang Mai, Doi Ang Khang, Fang District is the side of the Royal Agricultural Project, The highest peak is 1,300m and with cool temperatures all year round it’s not surprising Doi Ang Khang is referred to as the ‘Little Switzerland’ of Thailand. It is here that substitution crops for opium are being grown including fruits, flowers, vegetables and herbs, along with other cash crops grown for the purpose of agricultural development among the hill tribes in the area. At Doi Ang Khang visitors can see plants being cultivate in this cooler climate including apricots, peaches, plums, carrots, salad greens and beautiful flowers such as carnations, roses, asters and chrysanthemums.
- Return to Chiang Mai
This tour includes:
- Air-conditioned SUV Car
- Pick-up and drop-off from Chiang Mai Hotels in the city center
- Careful Driver/Guide and Gasoline
This tour excludes:
- All entrance fee
- Optional or Other services than mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Hotel in Doi Ang Khang
Type: Private tour
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour
Duration: 2 days 1 night