Tour Code: WEC010 Price: 1800 BahtTime: 07.30-14.00
Changthai heritage is not a camp for elephants. It’s a home .Here we strive to protect and care for our elephants , who are an important part of Thai culture and a spiritual mentor for people from all walks of life. This home was set up with the aim of training baby elephants to live in the wild without the use of the hook or causing them any harm .We work together with the local people , employing locals and buying local produce. Therefore building a close connection with the community. We wish to give our visitors a cultural experience as well as the joy of meeting our beautiful elephants.We want to be low carbon tourism.The time you spend with us a genuine Thai experience and we welcome you into our family.
- 7.00-7.30 Pick up from your hotel
- 8.45 Arrive elephant camp then change clothes.
- Learn about elephant command , habit and lifestyle, make a herbal medicine for elephant.
- Enjoy feeding , playing ,take a picture with elephant , bathing elephant at Maetang river.
- Buffet lunch ,leave and drive back to Chiangmai,arrive around 2.00 p.m. .
- Round trip transportation
- English speaking guide
- Food for elephant
- Service take picture and put in to DVD all activity.
- Mahout Costume
- Drinking water
- Accident insurance
What to bring?
- Spare underpants
- Insect repellent
- Sun lotion.
- A set of cloth for change
- Sun glasses
- Sandals or shoes