Tour Code: WCT008 Price: 3000 BahtTime: 08.30-17.30
Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Inthanon, the summit is becoming one of the most popular tourist attractions with cool weather at the 2,000-2,565 meter-altitude.
- Visit the highest mountain in Thailand. On the way up we will visit the modern chedis which are decorated with interesting tiled murals. Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas built by the Royal Air Force for HM the King in his 5th Anniversary in B.E.2530 (A.D.1987).
- Then visit the Royal Project Research Station.
- Next visit Mhong Market and then Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River.
- Pick up from your hotel at 08.30 am.
- Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
- Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri
- Visit the Royal Project Research Station.
- Have lunch on the way
- Visit Mhong Market
- Next visit Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 17.30 pm.
This tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel Insurance
This tour excludes:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
Thing to bring:
- Sun cream
- Insect Spray
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Personal Medication
- Clothing : Casual with jacket / jumper recommended for cool season.
The price: 3,000 baht per person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax)
Type of the trip: Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour