Tour Code: WCT012 Price: 3000 BahtTime: 08.00-17.30
Doi Suthep Temple, Wat Phalart Hidden Temple, Wat Baan Den Temple and Buatong Sticky Waterfall
• Pick up at your hotel at 08.00 am.
• Drive up to visit Doi Suthep Temple – One of five Royal Temples in Chiang Mai, It is not only an important and holy temple but also famous tourist area. This is Chiang Mai’s most important and most visible landmark
• Visit Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle.
• Wat Baan Den is an amazingly attractive and unusual Thai Temple. In 1988 the new Abbot of Wat Ban Den set out to create the most beautiful Thai Temple in the area from Chiang Mai city. It is a huge buddhist complex composed of several halls and stupas.
• Bua Tong waterfall ( The limestone waterfall) (Amazing waterfall ) or Sticky waterfall” for relaxing and having fun, here is the only one waterfall in Chiang Mai that you can walk up and walk down inside the waterfall without slipping.
• Return to your hotel about 17.30 pm.
• Licensed English Tour Guide
• Air-conditioned Sedan car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
• All entrance fees
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
• Travel insurance