Tour Code: WHT001 Price: 1450 BahtTime: 08.00-12.00
Half Day at Mae Sa Elephant Camp & Orchid Farm
The price: 1,450 baht per person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax)
Mae Sa Elephant Camp ( Half day ) is featured on one of the most popular Elephant camp in Chiang Mai. Mae Sa Elephant Camp is perfectly located along the side of Mae Sa River and surrounded by beautiful forest. The camp was founded in 1976 by Khun Suchart Kalyanamitra. This tour is very much suitable for couple, family and large group of tourist especially family with kids as the children enjoy how the elephants painting in realistic art created by giant animal.
Mae Sa elephant camp is located on Maerim road, it is a famous place in Thailand. Visit the elephant at work and watch how they are trained. The elephant show is very enjoyable.
Highlights & Features:
- Elephant shows comprised on Logging Demonstration, elephant playing football, elephant painting and more
- Elephant bathing in Natural Stream.
- Visit the baby elephant the nursery and feed them. Enjoy taking picture of baby elephants and its mother
- Visit the Elephant painting gallery. Enjoy the arts created by biggest mammal
- Visit the Orchid and Butterfly farm..
- Learn about elephant facts and information properly
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai 8:00 am
- Visit Mae Sa Elephant Camp.
- Elephant Bathing is regarded as one of the highlight of the tour as all elephants love to be in the water..
- Elephant Show
- Elephant riding – option
- Visit orchid and Butterfly farm.
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai 12:00 pm
This tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel insurance
This tour excludes:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
- Elephant Riding – Option – Elephant Riding (1000/1500 baht (sits 2 persons) half hour/one hour
Type of the trip: Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour