Tour Code: WHT013 Price: 1900 BahtTime: 08.00-12.00
Half Day Chiang Mai City and Temples Tour Including Doi Suthep
• Pick up at your hotel at 08.00 am.
• Visit Doi Suthep temple – The most important temple in Chiang Mai. Exercising time by walking up 306 steps to the temples or taking the funicular to the temple with the attitude at 1,100 m above the sea level. See the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha.
• Visit Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle.
• The Wat Phra Singh dates back to the 14th century when Chiang Mai was the capital of the Lanna Kingdom, and is one of the finest examples of classic Lanna style temple architecture in Northern Thailand. The temple, which is also known as “The Monastery of the Lion Buddha” or “The temple of the Lion Buddha” is an active temple, with hundreds of monks and novices living there. The Wat Phra Singh houses a number of highly revered and very old Buddha images.
• Visit Wat Chiang Maan, the first temple as the royal resident of King Mengrai of Mengrai dynasty. See 2 precious Buddha images “Phra Satangkamanee ” and “Phra Buddha Sila” which are important for Chiang Mai people.
• Return to your hotel about 12.00
This tour Includes:
• Licensed English Tour Guide
• Air-conditioned Sedan car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
• All entrance fees
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
• Travel insurance
Type of the trip: Private tour
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour