Tour Code: WCT006 Price: 3000 BahtTime: 08.00-18.00
See the lovely elephants at Mae Sa Elephant Camp and then have lunch after that we will drive to Sankhampaeng area to See how to make the famous local handicrafts such as Thai silk, wood carving, silverware, lacquer ware and the most famous specialty of this village-umbrella making. Finally we will drive up to visit Doi Suthep Temple on the mountain.
- Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai 08:00 am.
- Visit Mae Sa Elephant camp and see Elephant bathing and elephant Show
- (Optional: Elephant ride)
- (Option: Visit Tiger Kingdom)
- Drive to Sankhampaeng area to visit Home Industries
- Then Visit Doi Suthep temple
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at 18.00 pm.
This tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel insurance
This tour excludes:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
- Fees for playing with tigers at Tiger Kingdom
- Elephant Riding
Thing to bring:
- Sun cream
- Insect Spray
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Personal Medication
The price: 2,900 baht per person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax)
Type of the trip: Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour