Tour Code: WTT011 Price: 2500 BahtTime: 08.30-17.30
Chiang Mai Trekking with lots of options to satisfy everyone’s expectations. For the more energetic – Chiang Mai is the Trekking centre of Thailand. We offer a variety of Trekking in the mountains, which includes visit Waterfall, Hill tribe village visits, Bamboo rafting and elephant riding.
Trekking in Chiang Mai has become very popular with many options operating from the Chiang Mai region. If you are interested in exploring the jungles outside of town. There are many options available, ranging from single day treks to multiple day/overnight treks.
Come to Wandering Star Tour, Chiang Mai Travel Agent for a wonderful selection of one, two or three day trekking with experienced guides and we can give you more details and more information for Chiang Mai Tour or Trekking in Maewang Area (South of Chiang Mai).
- Pick you up at the hotel. Drive to the southwest of Chiang Mai about 1½ hours. Directly to the elephant camp, then take elephant riding up and down hill for 45-1 hour. Then get off the elephant and Mini trek in jungle about 20 minutes to visit Meo hill tribe village
- After visit Meo people, then walk down hill for 30 minutes to meet the minibus. Then drive to Shan villages stop for lunch. After lunch continue to visit Karen hill tribe village and waterfall.
- After that drive to bamboo rafting camp, then take bamboo rafting along the Maewang river for 1 hour, finish bamboo rafting. Drive back to Chiang Mai approximately 17.30 p.m.
This tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV car or Mini Bus (Depend on group size)
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Travel insurance
This tour excludes:
- Other expense not mentioned in the program
Thing to bring:
- Sun cream
- Insect Spray
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Personal Medication
- Sneakers or Walking shoes
- Bathing suite, Dry clothes and towel
The price: 2,500 baht per person (Private tour only) (Minimum 2 pax)
Type of the trip: Private tour only (Minimum 2 pax.)
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour