Tour Code: WEC020 Price: 1900 BahtTime: 08.00-16.30
At Toto’s elephant sanctuary, we offer you a range of wonderful and unique experiences that you will never forget and will want to share with your friends. Observe the elephants in their natural environment, feeding and caring for their young and if you wish, go tracking through the rain forest. Get close to these amazing creatures but in an ethical and eco-friendly manner.
The elephants are rescued from circuses, the timber industry and many other places where they have been forced to work in an un-natural way and where they have been historically mistreated. At Toto’s sanctuary we do not allow the elephants to be ridden. Our aim is simply to provide a better life for these magnificent creatures and to conserve them in a respectful manner while preventing them from becoming an endangered species.
- 08.00-08.30 pick up from your hotel, drive to the north about 1.30 hrs to the camp.
- Meet our elephants and enjoy getting to know each other, feeding, playing with elephants and take photos.
- Take the elephants for a walk through their natural habitat in the jungle (about 60 mins).
- Lunch, then enjoy bathing the elephants in the stream.
- 15.00 Leave from elephant camp.
- 16.30 Arrived back at your hotel.
- Photos on Facebook and website
- Food for elephants
- Drinking water
- Accident Insurance
- Tourist license guide