Tour Code: WEC019 Price: 1300 BahtTime: Half day
At Toto’s elephant sanctuary, we offer you a range of wonderful and unique experiences that you will never forget and will want to share with your friends. Observe the elephants in their natural environment, feeding and caring for their young and if you wish, go tracking through the rain forest. Get close to these amazing creatures but in an ethical and eco-friendly manner.
The elephants are rescued from circuses, the timber industry and many other places where they have been forced to work in an un-natural way and where they have been historically mistreated. At Toto’s sanctuary we do not allow the elephants to be ridden. Our aim is simply to provide a better life for these magnificent creatures and to conserve them in a respectful manner while preventing them from becoming an endangered species.
- Pick up 07.00-07.30 // Drop off 12.00-12.30
- Pick up 13.00-13.30 // Drop off 18.00-18.30
- Get picked up from your hotel, drive to the north about 1.30 hrs to the camp.
- Meet our elephants and enjoy getting to know each other, feeding, playing with elephants and take photos.
- Take the elephants for a walk through their natural habitat in the jungle (about 40 mins).
- Enjoy bathing the elephants. Then drive back to city.
- Photos on page Facebook and website
- Food for elephants
- Drinking water and lunch (07.00 trip)
- Accident Insurance
- Tourist license guide