Tour Code: WHT012 Price: 1500 BahtTime: 16.00-20.00
Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle. In fact, it’s one of the most peaceful and enchanting places I’ve ever been. This beautifully crafted temple in the middle of the jungle in Chiang Mai.
Then drive up to visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep one of great service by our team to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is the most landmark and sacred temple of Chiang Mai.. It sits on the top of Doi Suthep mountain and surrounded by many tourist attractions.
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour in the evening is featured on one of the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and surrounding attractions ” Wat Phra That Doi Suthep” is a Theravada Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. The temple is often referred to as “Doi Suthep” although this is actually the name of the mountain it is located on. The temple is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the city of Chiang Mai and is a sacred site to many Thai people. From the temple, impressive views of Chiang Mai can be seen and it remains a popular destination for tourists. I am totally agreed that any trip to Chiang Mai or the North of Thailand could not complete with visiting this temple.. But you have to know that right time to visit this temple as it ‘s very crowded, the best time is early morning or late in the evening.
- Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle.
- Monk Chanting at Wat Phra That Doi Suthe one of the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai built in 1929 by the sixth King Phaya Kue Na of Lanna Kingdom
- Viewpoint; watching the top view of Chiang Mai at night
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 16.00 pm.
- Visit Wat Palad (or Wat Pha Lat) is a temple in Chiang Mai that is tucked away in the heart of the jungle.
- Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple in the evening
- Return to Chiang Mai about 19.30-20.00 pm.
This Tour Includes:
- Licensed English Tour Guide
- Private transport by air con-minibus/car
- All entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit temple
Type: Private tour
Price: 1,500 Baht/pax (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.)
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour